Safe LOT CLEARING company since 1994
LOT CLEARING Service by Mayer Tree
At times you will need a large space on your lot cleared to make way for new construction, planned development of greenery or to prepare a lot for sale. This type of Lot Clearing service might include anything from digging up the grass and small brush in the area, to removing any or all trees large or small.
DEPENDABLE LOT CLEARING
Lot Clearing is especially important in areas where bugs or mold are prevalent. For example, certain species of ants can migrate from nearby downed trees into your home. Standing trees with an infectious rot or mold should be removed quickly and safely so they don’t spread. Invasive plant species should also be removed quickly, often with the advice of a certified arborist.
Mayer Tree Service, Inc. takes great pride in keeping other damage to the area at a minimum while clearing an area partially or completely of unwanted brush, trees, shrubs, grass, and overgrown vegetation. We have the equipment to get the job done right, including the newest cranes, lift trucks, and wood chippers.
WAYS TO SAVE ON RELIABLE LOT CLEARING SERVICE
In addition to choosing a specific time of year for lot clearing, there are other ways to reduce the costs of this work. Some issues can be resolved easier by different types of companies:
- Large amounts of metal and plastic, such as from an abandoned vehicle or dump, is often best handled by a traditional construction company, or in some cases by recycling organizations
- Very simple grass and brush work might be best handled by a garden maintenance company, especially if you want continuous service to a lot
- Doing the basic lot clearing work yourself first can save money during the estimate so that the specialists can focus on the most difficult work
HOW CAN I KNOW HOW MUCH LOT CLEARING WILL COST?
Of course, you can always ask for an estimate before resolving these other issues, and your assessor can help you decide which solutions and business types will be best for your situation. Sometimes the best solution will be a combination of services.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL LOT CLEARING
There are a number of reasons to consider when deciding whether to clear a lot on your own or to hire a professional:
- Some state councils and counties require a permit or special authorization for these jobs, and Mayer Tree Service, Inc. either already has the necessary paperwork or is prepared to get it
- Mayer Tree Service, Inc. already has the best equipment for the job, with the proper training and experience of potential dangers, and is fully licensed and insured
- We have a proven reputation in the area, expert customer service and certified arborists on staff
- You can call us and describe the lot that needs clearing, after which we will send a professional assessor out to make an estimate on the job while answering your specific questions, and then you can compare quotes before choosing the right service for you
NEED A DEPENDABLE TREE SERVICE?
CALL YOUR LOCAL TREE REMOVAL EXPERTS
We specialize in challenging tree removals. Our certified arborists go through extensive training in plant health care, pruning, and tree removal.